We’re finally happy with the dressing room design. The original color we painted the room with wasn’t working at all. We tried using a large damask stencil over the paint, but that didn’t turn out the way we intended, so we ended up going with a wallpaper. Turns out putting up wallpaper is quite a bit of work, but the results were great.
Where once there was an orange panel wall on our terrace, we now have have a magical “barn door to nowhere”. We repurposed some baseboard to frame out a faux door, then used several different layers of paint to give it a weathered beach barn look. Add in some old hardware from Urban Ore, and voila!